Here you can find the nearest store: WU Agent Location
2. Fill out the necessary "Send Money" form. If you need assistance ask the agent.
3. Fill out the "Receiver" section with the information in the email sent to you: recipient's name, surname, city and country. No need to fill in any other information.
4. Select the transfer option "money in minutes/10 minutes".
5. You can pay with cash, a bank debit card or credit card.
6. Western Union will charge you a money transfer fee, depending on the amount of money you send.
Western Union is designed for people to send money to family and friends. If the agent will ask you, do not tell him that this is for a business of any kind, tell him it is for a family member or friend!
Western Union is not supposed to be used for business or goods payments from the internet, if they realize that this is for a business, they will stop the transaction.
Do not protect payment with a secret question or secret answer! If you have set a secret question, please inform us about this.
7. Once payment has been sent, press make payment button and fill the following payment information:
- Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) (XXX-XXX-XXXX).
- The amount that has been transferred.
- Sender's full name (first name and surname).
- Country (from where the money has been wired).
- After the information is filled, press the "Payment Notify" button.
If you are paying in US dollars, then please be aware that the funds must be made available for pick up in US Dollars only. Please notify the agent to transfer money in US dollars, otherwise, the payment could be declined if it's not in the same currency as you transfer. If you are paying in EUR, make sure the funds are available for pick up in EUR. Please notify the agent to transfer money in EUR, otherwise, the payment could be declined if it's not in the same currency as you transfer. The exchange rate of the Western Union is very poor and you will lose money if it will be set in other currency for picking.